The WCO30DLP is a double acting tool primarily intended for use on steel wire rope up to Ø 28mm, having a maximum tensile strength of 2160N/mm. For information regarding the cutting capacity on alternative items or materials, please contact Allspeeds Ltd before proceeding.
This equipment is not intended for use in an explosive environment.
Features and Benefits
- Heavy duty wire rope cutter designed for use in severe working conditions.
- Open sided design allows for easy positioning of the cutter on the cable.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel body with Nitrotec coated alloy steel cylinder.
- Long blade and anvil life ensures that tool maintenance is kept to a minimum.
- Ideal for operation in confined spaces.
- Can be used at any water depth.
- Cutting Capacity – Steel wire ropes up to Ø30mm (1.181″) with a maximum tensile strength of 1960N/mm² (Ø28mm 2160N/ mm²).
- Suitable for cutting wire rope, guide wire, cables, hoses and umbilicals.
- Supplied with 10k rated JIC No 4 fittings.
- Approx weight in air – 19.8kg.
- Approx weight in water – 17.3kg.
- Swept volume cut stroke – 0.5 litres.
- Swept volume return stroke – 0.4 litres.
- 210 Bar maximum input pressure.
Enquire about this product
To find out more about the range of hydraulic, engineering capability and expertise available from Allspeeds please contact our engineering team to discuss your requirement:
+44 (0) 1254 615 100