Tangye Hydramite and Hydralite Aircraft Jacks are lightweight and portable hydraulic lifting jacks designed to lift, lower, manoeuvre and position heavy loads with minimum effort and maximum safety.
Designed and manufactured in accordance with BS EN 1494:2000+A1:2008, The Tangye Aircraft Jacks feature:
- High strength aluminium alloy construction is lighter than traditional chrome plated steel which minimises weight and increases portability
- Extendable screw with custom socket design to suit a number of different aircraft
- Integrated relief valve prevents lifting of loads in excess of the rated capacity
- Fail safe positive stop mechanism prevents overstroking of the ram by venting oil to the reservoir when the limit is reached
- Easy operation – The jack can be taken to full load by a single person
- Reliable – All moving parts totally enclosed and lubricated by hydraulic oil
- Durable and easy to maintain.
Their lightweight construction and compact design enables all Tangye hydraulic aircraft jacks to be easily positioned and operated, even in confined spaces.
In addition to the standard range of Aircraft Jacks, Allspeeds is able to offer bespoke solutions and designs. We have worked on a variety of projects, ranging from small customer-tailored jacks to much larger systems, which incorporated the Tangye range of pumps. Our in-house design team will be more than happy to discuss your requirements so please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
All Tangye products are manufactured in the UK using high quality European materials and in accordance with ISO 9001. Every Tangye jack and pump is serial numbered, fully tested and certified.
For more information call +44 (0)1254 615100, or contact Allspeeds on firstname.lastname@example.org.