Boost your Hydraulic Product Development
As a world leading developer of hydraulic systems, Allspeeds offers a custom new product development service using miniBOOSTER oscillating pressure intensifiers. Mounted on low-pressure hydraulic systems, the miniBOOSTER automatically intensifies system’s pressure giving a higher outlet pressure.
MiniBOOSTERs are widely used in the Webtool range of high performance hydraulic cutters to boost cutting efficiency.
Hydraulic Pressure Intensifiers: Minimum Size – Maximum Power
- Small, yet powerful, miniBOOSTERs are a comprehensive range of hydraulic pressure intensifiers that cover 12 intensification ratios up to 5,000 bar and flows up to 70 l/min, using almost any media including tap water.
- Flanged versions and tube versions are available as well as standard block with a built-in valves option that dramatically reduces the need for space and piping.
- miniBOOSTERs fit virtually any application requiring pressure intensification.
How can miniBOOSTERs help your product development?
Our in-house team has over 30 years’ experience of developing hydraulic tools for demanding and mission critical systems. The following are just a few ways in which Allspeeds can use miniBOOSTERs for your product development:
Hydraulic Power Packs
- miniBOOSTER is commonly used in Power Packs generating high pressure and noise free operation. Power packs equipped with miniBOOSTERs are capable of supplying high flow and pressure up to 3,000 bar. Typical applications include: Bolt tensioners, Nut splitters, Torque wrenches, Railroad tools, Test stands, Rescue tools and Workholding.
High Performance Topside and Subsea
Offshore or onshore, miniBOOSTER‘s robust design provides the required performance and reliability for:
- Wellhead Control Panels: Generates high pressure from low‐pressure pumps for WCW, MCV and SSSV.
- Pipe handling: Clamping of tubes providing high force with small cylinders on rough necks, casing tongs and Top drives.
- Blowout preventors: Generates high pressure for operating valves.
- Skidding Systems: Boosting pressure for increasing the force in existing systems.
- Testing Equipment: Boosting pressure for safety testing.
- ROV Tooling: miniBOOSTER generates high pressure for a variety of tools including cutters, crimpers, spreaders, bolt tensioners and torque wrenches.
- Dual Media: Selected miniBOOSTERs offer an excellent weight/space performance ratio for dual media takes like high‐pressure water jetting, seal testing and methanol injection.
For more information on Allspeeds product development services, contact Allspeeds on email@example.com.