The WCO22CL Cut Loop Cutter is a double acting tool primarily intended for use on BOP Stack, EDP Stack & LRP Cutting Loops. The tool has the capacity to cut stainless hydraulic tubing within the cut loop up to Ø9.525 (3/8″) with a 210 bar hydraulic supply and up to Ø20mm with a 700 bar supply.
It may be used on alternative materials such as electrical power cables, communication cables and flexible hoses up to Ø22mm.
Features and Benefits
- Compact cutter designed for use on BOP Stack, EDP Stack & LRP Cutting Loops.
- Open sided design with wide mouth allows for easy positioning of the tool on the Cut Loop.
- Blade design optimised for cutting Stainless Steel Tube to relieve internal pressure.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel body with TiN coated stainless steel cylinder.
- Long blade and anvil life ensures that tool maintenance is kept to a minimum.
- Ideal for operation in confined spaces.
- Optional hydraulic intensifier panel is available.
- Optional handle is available.
- 700 bar maximum input pressure.
- Cutting Capacity on Stainless Steel Hydraulic Tubing (Cut Loop):
- 210 Bar – Up to Ø9.525mm Tube
- 700 Bar – Up to Ø20mm Tube
- Suitable for cutting flexible hoses up to Ø22mm.
- Supplied with 10k rated JIC No 4 fittings.
- Approx weight in air – 7.15kg.
- Approx weight in water – 6.23kg.
- Swept volume cut stroke – 0.05 litres.
- Swept volume return stroke – 0.04 litres.
- Can be used at any water depth.
For more information about the WCO22CL Cut Loop Cutter please get in touch. You can contact us here or call 01254 615100.
Enquire about this product
To find out more about the range of hydraulic, engineering capability and expertise available from Allspeeds please contact our engineering team to discuss your requirement:
+44 (0) 1254 615 100