The WCO22CL is a double acting tool primarily intended for use on BOP Stack, EDP Stack & LRP Cutting Loops. The tool has the capacity to cut stainless hydraulic tubing within the cut loop up to Ø9.525 (3/8″) with a 210 bar hydraulic supply and up to Ø20mm with a 700 bar supply.
It may be used on alternative materials such as electrical power cables, communication cables and flexible hoses up to Ø22mm.
Features and Benefits
- Compact cutter designed for use on BOP Stack, EDP Stack & LRP Cutting Loops.
- Open sided design with wide mouth allows for easy positioning of the tool on the Cut Loop.
- Blade design optimised for cutting Stainless Steel Tube to relieve internal pressure.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel body with TiN coated stainless steel cylinder.
- Long blade and anvil life ensures that tool maintenance is kept to a minimum.
- Ideal for operation in confined spaces.
- Optional hydraulic intensifier panel is available.
- Optional handle is available.
- 700 bar maximum input pressure.
- Cutting Capacity on Stainless Steel Hydraulic Tubing (Cut Loop):
- 210 Bar – Up to Ø9.525mm Tube
- 700 Bar – Up to Ø20mm Tube
- Suitable for cutting flexible hoses up to Ø22mm.
- Supplied with 10k rated JIC No 4 fittings.
- Approx weight in air – 7.15kg.
- Approx weight in water – 6.23kg.
- Swept volume cut stroke – 0.05 litres.
- Swept volume return stroke – 0.04 litres.
- Can be used at any water depth.
For more information about the WCO22CL Cut Loop Cutter please get in touch. You can contact us here or call 01254 615100.