The SL55 Softline Cutter is a lightweight but heavy duty softline cutter designed for subsea deployment in severe working conditions. The open sided design allows for easy positioning on the line by ROV or diver and simple operation. The SL55 design permits fast and efficient cutting of soft lines and fibre ropes.
Features and Benefits of the SL55 Softline Cutter
- Corrosion resistant and durable coated aluminium and stainless steel construction
- Genuine Webtool™ blades and anvils give optimum cutting performance and ensure that maintenance is kept to a minimum
- The softline cutter’s open sided design and no moving anvil makes deployment simple and reduces the number of hydraulic hoses required
- The compact design is ideal for operation in confined spaces or where access is limited
- Mounting holes in the body allow for the fitting of standard handles (contact us for details) or bespoke mounting brackets
- Serviceability and Support – Spare parts including blades, anvils and seals kits are also available
Contact us for technical questions and support.
- Capable of cutting softlines, fibre ropes and lifting slings including aramids, Dyneema®, Spectra® and Twin-Path® up to 55mm (2.15”) diameter
- Hydraulic Supply – 210 bar (3000 psi) input pressure
- Compatible with ISO32 hydraulic oil, for details of compatibility with other fluids please contact us
- Cutters can be supplied flushed to NAS 6 cleanliness
- Swept Volume (Cut Stroke) – 0.25 litres
- Swept Volume (Return Stroke) – 0.2 litres
- 7/16″ JIC male adaptors (stainless steel, 690 bar rated) fitted as standard
- 2 hydraulic ports (blade up, blade down)
- Weight in air – 10kg
- Weight in water – 7kg
Take a look at our softline cutter demonstration video below.
Enquire about this product
To find out more about the range of hydraulic, engineering capability and expertise available from Allspeeds please contact our engineering team to discuss your requirement:
+44 (0) 1254 615 100