The SL135 – Softline Cutter is a lightweight but heavy duty softline cutter designed for subsea deployment in severe working conditions. The open sided design allows for easy positioning on the line by ROV or diver and simple operation. The SL135 permits fast and efficient cutting of soft lines and fibre ropes.
Features and Benefits of the SL135 Softline Cutter
- This softline cutter is corrosion resistant and has a durable coated aluminium and stainless steel construction.
- Genuine Webtool™ blades and anvils give the SL135 softline cutter optimum cutting performance and ensure that maintenance is kept to a minimum.
- The softline cutter’s open sided design and no moving anvil makes deployment simple and reduces the number of hydraulic hoses required.
- Mounting holes in the body allow for the fitting of standard handles (contact us for details), or bespoke mounting brackets can also be fitted.
- Serviceability and Support – Spare parts including blades, anvils and seals kits are available to purchase
Contact us for any technical questions and support
- Capable of cutting softlines, fibre ropes and lifting slings including aramids, Dyneema®, Spectra® and Twin-Path® up to 127mm (5.3”) diameter
- Hydraulic Supply – 690 bar (10,000 psi) input pressure
- Compatible with ISO32 hydraulic oil, for details of compatibility with other fluids please contact us
- Cutters can be supplied flushed to NAS 6 cleanliness
- Swept Volume (Cut Stroke) – 0.4 litres
- Swept Volume (Return Stroke) – 0.3 litres
- 7/16″ JIC male adaptors (stainless steel, 690 bar rated) fitted as standard
- 2 hydraulic ports (blade up, blade down)
- Weight in air – 34.5kg
- Weight in water – 23.5kg
Make sure to check out the video below showing a demonstration on how our softline cutter is operated.
Enquire about this product
To find out more about the range of hydraulic, engineering capability and expertise available from Allspeeds please contact our engineering team to discuss your requirement:
+44 (0) 1254 615 100