The HCV100 is a heavy duty submarine cable cutter and umbilical cutter designed for subsea deployment in severe working conditions and weather. The integrated hydraulic anvil removes the need for diver intervention and makes the tool easily deployed and operated by ROV.
Features and Benefits of the HCV100 – Submarine Cable Cutter
Corrosion resistant hard anodised aluminium construction. Genuine Webtool™ blades and anvils give optimum cutting performance and ensure that maintenance is kept to a minimum. Hydraulically operated anvil makes capturing and severing of the wire rope simple. Mounting holes in the body allow for the fitting of standard handles (contact us for details) or bespoke mounting brackets. Serviceability and Support – Spare parts including blades, anvils and seals kits are available. Contact us for technical questions and support. Optional intensifier panel (HP690) is available. Contact us for details
Technical Details of the HCV100 – Submarine Cable Cutter
- Capable of cutting cables, umbilicals and flexible risers up to 101.6mm (4”) in diameter.
- Hydraulic Supply – 690 bar (10,000 psi) input pressure for blade, 210 bar (3000 psi) for anvil.
- Compatible with ISO32 hydraulic oil, for details of compatibility with other fluids please contact us.
- Cable cutters can be supplied flushed to NAS 6 cleanliness (contact us for details)
- Swept Volume (Cut Stroke) – 0.75 litres Swept Volume (Return Stroke) – 0.4 litres
- 7/16″ JIC male adaptors (stainless steel, 690 bar rated) fitted as standard
- 4 hydraulic ports (blade up, blade down, anvil open, anvil closed) Weight in air – 29.5kg Weight in water – 22kg
Enquire about this product
To find out more about the range of hydraulic, engineering capability and expertise available from Allspeeds please contact our engineering team to discuss your requirement:
+44 (0) 1254 615 100