Webtool announces its largest standard cutter so far, the Webtool HCV330. Designed for cables, hydraulic lines, risers and umbilical’s up to 330 mm diameter, the cutter can be used either deck mounted or subsea with a work class ROV.
Features and benefits of the HCV330 Cable, Umbilical & Riser Cutter
- Heavy duty cable, umbilical, and riser cutter for use in severe working conditions.
- Designed for subsea use, emergency disconnection as well as deck-mounted planned production cutting.
- Hydraulically operated anvil for easy ROV deployment.
- Robust steel construction with electroless nickel plating to resist corrosion.
- Long blade life ensures that tool maintenance is kept to a minimum.
- Can be used at any water depth.
- Optional intensifier panel is available
HCV 330 Heavy-Duty Cable Cutter Technical Details:
- Cutting capacity – Maximum Ø330mm./
- Suitable for cutting cables, hydraulic lines, riser and umbilicals.
- 690 bar maximum input pressure for main cylinder.
- 210 bar max input pressure for anvil.
- Approx weight in air – 552kg.
- Approx weight in water – 478kg.
- Swept volume cut stroke – 7.9 litres.
- Swept volume return stroke – 2.6 litres
Standard tool is shown above. Bespoke and custom designs to suit special applications are available on request
For more information about this heavy-duty cutter, or any of the other Webtool ROV tools we manufacture please contact us here.
You can also email us at email@example.com. If you would like to contact us by telephone our number is 01254 615100 and our friendly team would be very happy to help!
Enquire about this product
To find out more about the range of hydraulic, engineering capability and expertise available from Allspeeds please contact our engineering team to discuss your requirement:
+44 (0) 1254 615 100