The WCS38DLP is a low pressure heavy duty subsea wire rope cutter designed for subsea deployment in severe working conditions. The closed mouth design ensures that the rope is fully captured before cutting starts.
Features and Benefits
Corrosion resistant and durable stainless steel and coated steel construction. Genuine Webtool blades and anvils give optimum cutting performance and ensure that maintenance is kept to a minimum. Compatible with low pressure HPUs (210 bar). Removable anvil pin is held by a simple spring mechanism which makes it easy to use and ideal for diver deployment. Serviceability and Support – Spare parts including blades, anvils and seals kits are available. Contact us for technical questions and support.
- Capable of cutting IPS (1770 N/mm²) wire rope up to 38.1mm (1.5″) diameter. See “Cutters VS Grade” document for more details.
- Hydraulic Supply – 210 bar (3000 psi) input pressure.
- Compatible with ISO32 hydraulic oil, for details of compatibility with other fluids please contact us.
- Cutters can be supplied flushed to NAS 6 cleanliness (contact us for details)
- Swept Volume (Cut Stroke) – 0.5 litres
- Swept Volume (Return Stroke) – 0.4 litres
- 7/16″ JIC male adaptors (stainless steel) fitted as standard.
- 2 hydraulic ports (blade up, blade down)
- Weight in air – 16.5kg
- Weight in water – 14kg
Enquire about this product
To find out more about the range of hydraulic, engineering capability and expertise available from Allspeeds please contact our engineering team to discuss your requirement:
+44 (0) 1254 615 100