The WCOS38DLP is a double acting tool primarily intended for use on steel wire rope, having a maximum tensile strength of 1770N/mm and will cut ropes up to 38mm diameter. This rope cutter may be used on alternative materials, such as electrical power or communication cables, again up to a maximum of 38mm diameter.
Features and Benefits
- Heavy duty wire rope cutter designed for use in severe working conditions.
- Open sided design allows for easy positioning of the cutter on the cable.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel.
- Long blade life ensures that tool maintenance is kept to a minimum construction.
- Ideal for operation in confined spaces.
- Low pressure cylinder removes the need for an intensifier panel.
- Cutting capacity – Maximum Ø38mm wire rope of 1770N/mm² grade.
- Can be used at any water depth.
- Suitable for cutting wire rope, cables and umbilicals.
- 220 bar maximum input pressure.
- Approx weight – 20.5kg.
Standard tool is shown above. Bespoke and custom designs to suit special applications are available on request.