The WCOS38D is a double acting tool primarily intended for use on steel wire rope, having a maximum tensile strength of 1770N/mm and will cut ropes up to 38mm diameter. It may be used on alternative materials, such as electrical power or communication cables, again up to a maximum of 38mm diameter.
Features and Benefits
- Heavy duty wire rope cutter designed for use in severe working conditions.
- Open sided design allows for easy positioning of the cutter on the cable.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel construction. Long blade life ensures that tool maintenance is kept to a minimum.
- Ideal for operation in confined spaces.
- Optional intensifier panel is available.
- Cutting capacity – Maximum Ø38mm wire rope of 1770N/mm² grade.
- Can be used at any water depth.
- Suitable for cutting wire rope, cables and umbilicals.
- 700 bar maximum input pressure.
- Approx weight – 15.5kg.
Standard tool is shown above. Bespoke and custom designs to suit special applications are available on request.
Enquire about this product
To find out more about the range of hydraulic, engineering capability and expertise available from Allspeeds please contact our engineering team to discuss your requirement:
+44 (0) 1254 615 100