The RCV75HD is a heavy duty wire rope cutter designed for subsea deployment in severe working conditions. Its light weight and reliability make it a standard piece of tooling in many ROV fleets.
Features and Benefits of the RCV75HD Wire Rope Cutter
- Lightweight aluminium and stainless steel construction
- Hydraulically operated anvil makes the tool easy to operate and removes the need for diver intervention. Robust and durable
- Genuine Webtool™ blades and anvils give optimum cutting performance and ensure that maintenance is kept to a minimum
- Integrated interlock – The blade cannot activate until the anvil is fully closed, preventing accidental operation in low visibility environments
- Integrated minibooster intensifier – The RCV75HD requires a low pressure hydraulic supply to operate
- Integrated relief valve improves reliability and prevents accidental over-pressurisation of the cylinder
- Serviceability and Support – Spare parts including blades, anvils and seals kits are available
Contact us for technical questions and support.
- Capable of cutting EIPS (1960 N/mm²) wire rope up to 76.2mm (3″) diameter. See “Cutters VS Grade” document for more details
- Hydraulic Supply – 210 bar input pressure. Flow rate 4 l/min to 14 l/min
- Compatible with ISO32 hydraulic oil, for details of compatibility with other fluids please contact us.
- Cutters can be supplied flushed to NAS 6 cleanliness
- 7/16” JIC male adaptors (stainless steel) fitted as standard
- 4 hydraulic ports (blade up, blade down, anvil open, anvil closed)
- Weight in air – 43kg
- Weight in water – 30.5kg
Enquire about this product
To find out more about the range of hydraulic, engineering capability and expertise available from Allspeeds please contact our engineering team to discuss your requirement:
+44 (0) 1254 615 100