The RCV215A is a heavy duty cutter designed for deployment in severe working conditions including nuclear storage ponds. The integrated hydraulic anvil allows easy location on the work piece, removes the need for user intervention and makes the tool easily deployed and operated.
See the Nuclear brochure for more on the Webtool decommissioning & maintenance range
Features and Benefits of the Nuclear Cutting Tool
- Designed to cut structural steel sections, tubes and wire ropes.
- Fully marinised for use both subsea and in storage ponds.
- Corrosion resistant, lightweight and durable aluminium and stainless steel construction.
- Genuine Webtool™ blades and anvils give optimum cutting performance and ensure maintenance is kept to a minimum.
- Hydraulically operated anvil makes capturing and severing of the work piece simple.
- Mounting holes in the body allow for the fitting of standard multi-position lift frame or bespoke mounting brackets.
- Supplied with integrated manifold kit. Serviceability and Support – Spare parts including blades, anvils and seals kits are available.
- Standard multi-position lifting frame is available.
Contact us for technical questions and support.
- Capable of cutting steel sections including channel, I-beams, RHS and tube/pipe. Contact us with your specific requirements
- Hydraulic Supply – 690 bar (10,000 psi) input pressure for blade. 210 bar (3000 psi) for anvil
- Compatible with ISO32 hydraulic oil, for details of compatibility with other fluids please contact us
- Cutters can be supplied flushed to NAS 6 cleanliness
- Swept Volume (Cut Stroke) – 5.2 litres
- Swept Volume (Return Stroke) – 1.4 litres
- 7/16″ JIC male adaptors (stainless steel, 690 bar rated) fitted as standard
- 4 hydraulic ports (blade up, blade down, anvil open, anvil closed)
- Weight in air – 235kg
- Weight in water – 189kg
Enquire about this product
To find out more about the range of hydraulic, engineering capability and expertise available from Allspeeds please contact our engineering team to discuss your requirement:
+44 (0) 1254 615 100