The RCV155 is a heavy duty subsea steel wire rope cutter designed for subsea deployment in severe working conditions. The integrated hydraulic anvil removes the need for diver intervention and makes the tool easily deployed and operated by ROV, as safety is paramount.
Features and Benefits of the RCV155 Steel Wire Rope Cutter
- Corrosion resistant and durable coated steel and stainless steel construction
- Genuine Webtool™ blades and anvils give optimum cutting performance and ensure that maintenance is kept to a minimum with the RCV155 Steel Wire Rope Cutter
- Hydraulically operated anvil makes capturing and severing of the wire rope simple
- Mounting holes in the body allow for the fitting of standard handles (contact us for details) or bespoke mounting brackets
- Serviceability and Support – Spare parts including blades, anvils and seals kits are available
- Optional intensifier panel (HP690) is available
Contact us for technical questions and support.
Technical Details of the RCV155 Subsea Steel Wire Rope Cutter:
- Capable of cutting 1880 N/mm² wire rope up to 155mm (6.1″) diameter. See “Cutters VS Grade” document for more details
- Hydraulic Supply – 690 bar (10,000 psi) input pressure for blade. 210 bar (3000 psi) for anvil
- Compatible with ISO32 hydraulic oil, for details of compatibility with other fluids please contact us
- Cutters can be supplied flushed to NAS 6 cleanliness
- Swept Volume (Cut Stroke) – 3.7 litres
- Swept Volume (Return Stroke) – 1.6 litres
- 7/16″ JIC male adaptors (stainless steel, 690 bar rated) fitted as standard
- 4 hydraulic ports (blade up, blade down, anvil open, anvil closed)
- Weight in air – 241kg
- Weight in water – 208kg
For more information about the RCV155 or any other subsea steel wire rope cutters please feel free to contact our friendly team. You can also call us on 01254 615100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enquire about this product
To find out more about the range of hydraulic, engineering capability and expertise available from Allspeeds please contact our engineering team to discuss your requirement:
+44 (0) 1254 615 100