Webtool has released a new heavy-duty cutter, the Webtool HCV220. Designed to cut cable, umbilical and risers in severe working conditions, the cutter can be deployed subsea mounted on an ROV.
Features and benefits of the HCV220 Heavy-Duty Cable Cutter
- Heavy duty cable, umbilical, and riser cutter for use in severe working conditions.
- Designed for subsea use.
- Hydraulically operated anvil for easy ROV deployment.
- Robust steel construction with electroless nickel plating to resist corrosion.
- Integrated interlock ensures that the blade cannot activate until the anvil is fully deployed.
- Can be used at any water depth.
HCV 220 Heavy-Duty Cable Cutter Technical Details:
- Cutting capacity – Maximum Ø220mm Integrated hydraulic intensifier and internal filter and relief valve 210 bar maximum input pressure.
- Approx weight in air – 320kg.
- Approx weight in water – 276kg.
- Swept volume cut stroke – 4.0 litres.
- Swept volume return stroke – 2.0 litres.
Standard tool is shown above. Bespoke and custom designs to suit special applications are available on request
An overview video showing the features and benefits of the HCV220 is shown below:
For more information about this heavy-duty cutter, or any of the other Webtool ROV tools we manufacture please contact us here.
You can also email us at email@example.com. If you would like to contact us by telephone our number is 01254 615100 and our friendly team would be very happy to help!
Enquire about this product
To find out more about the range of hydraulic, engineering capability and expertise available from Allspeeds please contact our engineering team to discuss your requirement:
+44 (0) 1254 615 100