The HCV155 is a heavy duty marine emergency cable and umbilical cutter. It is designed for subsea deployment in severe working conditions. The integrated hydraulic anvil removes the need for diver intervention and makes the tool easily deployed and operated by ROV.
Features and Benefits of the HCV155 Marine Cutting Tool
- This subsea umbilical cutter is corrosion resistant and durable coated steel and stainless steel construction
- Genuine Webtool™ blades and anvils give the optimum marine cutting performance and ensure that maintenance is kept to a minimum
- Hydraulically operated anvil makes capturing and severing of the wire rope simple
- Mounting holes in the body allow for the fitting of standard handles or bespoke mounting brackets
- Serviceability and Support – Spare parts including blades, anvils and seals kits are available
- Integrated manifold kits are also available, contact us directly for more details
- Optional intensifier panel (HP690) is available
Contact us for technical questions and support.
- Capable of cutting cables, umbilicals and flexible risers up to 155mm (6.1”) in diameter
- Hydraulic Supply – 690 bar (10,000 psi) input pressure for the blade. 210 bar (3000 psi) for the anvil
- Compatible with ISO32 hydraulic oil, for details of compatibility with other fluids please contact us
- Cutters can be supplied flushed to NAS 6 cleanliness (contact us for details)
- Swept Volume (Cut Stroke) – 1.7 litres
- Swept Volume (Return Stroke) – 0.8 litres
- 7/16″ JIC male adaptors (stainless steel, 690 bar rated) fitted as standard
- 4 hydraulic ports (blade up, blade down, anvil open, anvil closed)
- Umbilical cutter weight in air – 165kg
- Umbilical cutter weight in water – 143kg
For more information about the HCV155 or any other subsea umbilical cutter please feel free to contact our friendly team. You can also call us on 01254 615100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enquire about this product
To find out more about the range of hydraulic, engineering capability and expertise available from Allspeeds please contact our engineering team to discuss your requirement:
+44 (0) 1254 615 100