Emergency disconnect cutters have become crucial in mission critical situations. With growing concerns over the cost of subsea intervention, together with the risk of asset damage in the event of an emergency Allspeeds have developed a range of Webtool integrated cutters and systems that provide rapid emergency disconnection in the event the DP surface vessel moves off-station.
Webtool IWOCS Emergency Disconnect Cutters offer:
- Permanently installed cutter that doesn’t require any ROV time
- Easy integration within LWRP (Lower Workover Riser Package)
- Single guillotine cutting operation, complete within seconds
- No risk of jamming
- Hydraulic & electrical flying leads and tension wire all cut simultaneously
- No water depth limit
- Extended deployment subsea due to corrosion resistant materials
- Integrated cutters or complete cutting systems
Webtool’s range of integrated emergency disconnect cutters and systems can benefit any subsea application where emergency disconnection or a permanently installed cutter is required. We here at Allspeeds have considerable experience and references for emergency disconnection cutters within IWOCS systems. These tools are designed using corrosion resistant materials for extended periods of subsea deployment, meaning they should last for a long time. Our cutters can be easily function tested, ensuring they are always primed and ready for use.