Hydrostatic testing is a vital element in verifying gas and fluid pressure vessels such as pipelines, cylinders, boilers, and fuel tanks. The Tangye HTP Hydrostatic Test Pump is a self-contained, portable unit capable of providing up to 1,000 Bar working pressure.
- Hydrostatic test pump complete with tank, skid, handle & gauge
- Robust modular design – aluminium tank and stainless steel pump components
- Range of pump pressures available: 110 – 1,000 Bar
- Compatible with a range of fluid media
- Relief valve fitted as standard
- 16 litre capacity across the pressure range
- 23kg total dry weight
- High pressure and low pressure stages with manual change over at pump.
- Manufactured to Tangye standards for high quality products that last.
Hydrostatic testing is used to maintain safety standards for pressure vessels over time. It involves filling the sealed vessel with a liquid, and an internal pressure applied. This is normally a significant percent greater than the maximum operating pressure of the device (typically 150%). Pressure tightness is checked by shutting off the supply valve and observing whether there is a pressure loss. The occurrence of any permanent deformation of the container can be used to assess the strength of the vessel.
The Tangye HTP range of manually operated, two speed hydraulic pumps are compatible with variety of fluids including water and oil. The pump’s two-stage piston design provides a high flow low pressure stage of 50.8cm3 up to 52 Bar pressure. Following a smooth manual changeover from low to high pressure output, the HTP pumps are available in 7 pressure capacities: 110, 172, 310, 448, 552, 700 and 1,000 Bar. The HTP pump has a multi-positional, 657mm operating lever for ease of operation. All HTP pumps feature a factory pre-set relief valve, providing additional safety.
Tangye HTP pumps can be readily customised to suit the application through a choice of pressure gauge kits and hoses.